Total Women's Cycling | The Most Popular Cycling Website For Women

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a 404 code

That page is either no longer available, or you've mistyped a URL. If you're certain the URL is correct, please e-mail us and let us know.

No route found for "GET /fm/nav-external/"

Thread: Funky panniers

Question Funky panniers

Hi all,

I am the proud owner of a Pendleton Somerby; I've had it for just over a year now and I love it! But, I haven't got any panniers to go on it...

I really want some bright/flowery/jazzy ones, not just plain black and such. I've had a look at the Basil ones but wondered if anybody knows of any others...?

Over to you!

I had a Basil one and it fell apart pretty quickly, so I don't recommend it (Basil "Mirte" - and it wasn't cheap either!). I lived in Holland for a while, where there were tons of different (and affordable) panniers available. So I did the next best thing and ordered one online! I have a bright orange flowery shopper-type one, which is fab. Its solid and fits my laptop and extra clothes, OR most of my shopping. (http://en.hollandbikeshop.com/bicycl...-peony-orange/) Its out of stock, but that site has TONS of choices. Much better than UK bike shops IMO.