Total Women's Cycling | The Most Popular Cycling Website For Women

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a 404 code

That page is either no longer available, or you've mistyped a URL. If you're certain the URL is correct, please e-mail us and let us know.

No route found for "GET /fm/nav-external/"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I really like the idea of a female site. I'm quite early on in my cycling venture and have found some of the multi sex sites to be a little intimidating and hard to engage with. I find this forum far more like a community - which is most certainly what you need as a beginner

I love this site!! Where else can you find information about painful "bits" and saddle sores and get a truthful answer.
    I just wish there were more members and participation to make this a buzzing forum.

I think that is great idea

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieM View Post
    I really like the idea of a female site. I'm quite early on in my cycling venture and have found some of the multi sex sites to be a little intimidating and hard to engage with. I find this forum far more like a community - which is most certainly what you need as a beginner
    Ditto. Some of the other more established forums, predominantly used by men, whilst great as a resource do not feel very inclusive, with big ego's and childish velominati discussion souring the mood. As a middle aged woman, I don't need a 'rule book' to tell me what I should wear and how I should behave. Plus, no one does a moon-cup article as well as twc!

Thanks this is very very helpful site for women rider.
    Joanna Jhonson