Queen of the Mytons Cycle Sportive

Hello Ladies, I just wanted to give you the heads up on our Cycle Sportive featuring our "King and Queen of the Mytons" Hill climb challenge. As part of our 100km and 150km there will be a timed hill climb and the quickest Male and Female riders will be awarded our coveted "King and Queen of the Mytons 2015" title along with a unique polkadot winners jersey and trophy.

If hill climbs are not your thing then this can be bypassed on our 100km route making it an acheiveable ride for most regular cyclists. If you are looking for a bigger challenge then we can recommend our 150km route which has over 6,000 feet of climbing and is a good test for the most seasoned of cyclists.

We have had lots of interest for our ride but would love to get more women participants for our cycle challenge and our challenge events in general so please do share this information with anyone who you think would be interested. I know there must be lots of super-keen women cyclists out there and we would love to hear from you.

If you would like more information please visit our following links or email me on vicky.whitlock@mytonhospice.org

http://www.mytonhospice.org/fundrais...2013/cycle2015

https://www.facebook.com/events/1586127184934768/

Thanks
    Last edited by Vicky Whitlock; 27-03-2015 at 09:41 AM. Reason: correct link

Sounds like a great event Vicky, unfortunately coincides with Ride London or I would definitely have signed up. Hope you do well as looks like a really worthy cause.

I have recently got back into cycling but why are so many events having long distances. I am sure many more woman would participate if there were some reasonable distances like 30km, we are not all into long endurance rides, that is a guy thing!!

i have a medical condition which makes it impossible for me to attempt 100km but I can do 30km

Wknight, if you have a look at the event, you will see they are also offering a 50km option over quiet roads that may interest you, if you're happy with 30k at the moment, I'm sure you'd be capable of a 50k run by August. Glad to hear you have recently got back in to cycling and hope you're enjoy it!