Thread: Hello all!

Hello all!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself after reading loads of threads here with interest.

My name is Sue, currently living in Notts but shortly moving to Kent and looking forward to finding some regular social cycling down there (already been googling a little bit).

I have tended to shamefully go through phases a lot with my cycling, usually coinciding with poor weather. I do commute although not every day as not always practical with then needing to go other places! I've been taking advantage of living where I do more recently though, and am a regular at the new velodrome in Derby and spending a lot of time on the track starting as a complete novice! I really enjoy it there and it has helped me to realise that I am perhaps a bit better than I always think I am.

I've recently come out of an "off again" phase, so feels like starting from scratch a bit with my fitness but really trying to build it up and the track is certainly helping. I was hoping to shed a few kg's as well though that hasn't happened - my hubby assures me I'm leaner and packing more muscle!

Otherwise I enjoy road cycling, and I also have a MTB for fun on the trails - last year we went to Afan which was great for a holiday!

Oh and I LOVE buying new cycling clothes I can't remember the last time I bought a new "normal" outfit....

Hi Sue

Welcome to the forum

Junior Member Girl with the puppy's Avatar
    Hi Girls! I'm a newbie! My name is Alice and I'm 22. I'm from London. Now I'm styduing law at college. And I've recently got a nice Trek road bike (http://bit.ly/1LDGod8) And now I want to ride on it, because I have a lot of free time. I'm looking for a friends, who will ride with me. So let's be friend!

Hello all, I am Brad Allen and I am new here. I am here to get information regarding issues which i face and to help the community here in which I have experience to become successful member of this platform. Welcome me and lets build a long term relationship.

HI. I am a newbie here and I am glad to be a part of this group.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocied1992 View Post
    HI. I am a newbie here and I am glad to be a part of this group.
    Hello there nice to meet you i am a newbie too looking to learn more about cycling.