Total Women's Cycling | The Most Popular Cycling Website For Women

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a 404 code

That page is either no longer available, or you've mistyped a URL. If you're certain the URL is correct, please e-mail us and let us know.

No route found for "GET /fm/nav-external/"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I want to buy a bike

Hello everyone, i want to buy a bike but i don't understand which brand is best.
    Last edited by AliciaLazzaro; 30-08-2016 at 07:20 AM.

I guess this is the best website you should buy from here and if you are looking for party supplies you can visit us here shashka.pk

I don't believe that balance bikes are good instead go for road bikes, because those bikes are for kids.

She just asked for bikes, where did she mentioned Balanced Bikes?

If you decide to buy a bike, it's important that you also get a helmet. Especially if you plan to go on long trips or through the woods. It's quite surprising that most bike deaths are attributed to head injuries and most (88%) of all head injuries could have been prevented.
    Last edited by carolynn; 22-05-2017 at 12:51 PM.
    Live fast, have an attitude and get to experience all altitudes. Best bike helmets Best skis

Hi Alicia,
    Reading bike reviews helps alot! There are many brands you never heard of, but they are still good! Also, make sure which kind of type do you want - is it road, mountain or hybrid bike. There are also fat bikes etc but for beginning, I'd suggest you to look for hybrids
    Make your homework and choose wisely!

Quote Originally Posted by AliciaLazzaro View Post
    Hello everyone, i want to buy a bike but i don't understand which brand is best.
    what kind of bike your are looking for if its mtb then go for diamond back its the best one out there.

I think Mountain Bikes is best may you check latest bike on https://www.firstlightcycling.com/be...es-under-1000/
    Last edited by EleanorKime; 25-09-2017 at 09:52 AM.