Thread: Weight loss

Weight loss

I love cycling but I am not much addicted. I want to know whether the cycling can reduce the weight. Because we are planning to start a club here. I hope that many may come if they hear that it can reduce the body weight.

It's fantastic for getting fitter, you can certainly expect to seeyour thighs, bum and waist will all slim down and tone up, making cycling a great exercise for those wanting to help their weight loss. How is it going?

Just saying... I have lost almost 3 stone and I put that down to cycling (and eating right)

Brilliant LisaP great news.

Cycling is good for weight loss, but I find it to not be so effective when it comes to belly fat. What do you guys think?
    Live fast, have an attitude and get to experience all altitudes. Best bike helmets Best skis

Cycling is good to reduce overall weight and fat and can give your body a muscular shape ... I reduced 7 kg through cycling.

I think the thing for me is that it is the workout I love doing. There are a lot of exercises available, but the one that people stick with is the one that is most effective.

There are many women in our area who are concerned about riding a bike and experiencing a mechanical or a flat. Women-focused group rides are exactly what the community needs to help them overcome their concerns. We've had great results in our community ever since someone started a Thursday night ride.