Thread: Ladies Gravity Camp in May - anyone else going?

Ladies Gravity Camp in May - anyone else going?

Hi all,
    In an attempt to get better at DH, and face some fears, I've signed up for the Campbell Coaching Ladies Gravity Camp in May. I was just wondering if anyone else on here was either doing it, or had done it in the past and could give me a heads up on what to expect? And also whether or not I need to get elbow and shin pads to go with my knee pads!
    The long term plan is to get much better at riding generally, with a view to some bigger adventures in places like Iceland and Nepal (if I can save the money AND resist the temptation of spending it on shiny bikes)

Yes - it's going to be awesome with the air bag this year!

Ally and Bob are great coaches and there's real progression for the weekend. Lots of specially made features, jumps and techniques to practice. I went last year and loved the positive atmosphere and great coaching into jumps and drops that I'd never have approached & conquered elsewhere.
    223348_10151041199741245_2139332090_n.jpg

The ladies only uplift day makes real sense too.

Shinpads are useful if you don't want a pedal in the shin..
    Last edited by Fizzmo; 21-02-2013 at 12:31 PM.

OMG that looks very impressive! If I can drop of something like that that will be my achievement for the year!

Know Alli and Bob. Always hear great feedback from their work.

What an AWESOME weekend! Highly recommend this camp to ladies who would like to improve. Bob and Ally were wonderful, as was the entire set up - and the ladies themselves blew me away. It was lovely to meet such a lovely ground of supportive and talented women, what a great atmosphere I'm hoping to go back in September if I can, and do it properly